Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Fun Times

Well, this is boring.  I'm spending my Halloween weekend at the college I dropped out of visiting friends and watching Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho"...I'm dressed like a Greek goddess whore
I know it's crappy quality and I look like a slutty retard, but I don't care.  Make all the judgements you want.  Yes, it's a mirror picture.  Cara took too long putting her creepy, white, eyeliner makeup on to take a picture of me so I went and took one myself.  And yes, it's taken from a cell phone.  That is my purple phone cover (NOT foreskin as my older brother would call it).
and I feel like falling asleep.  My boyfriend is gone this weekend, so I pretty much have nothing to do.  That's just dumb.  Halloween is my second favorite holiday (Valentine's Day being the first...I will explain that at a different time) and I'm doing nothing.  No one has invited me to a party...really more of a get-together because parties are for high schoolers and college students who wish they were still in high school.  And now I'm drinking a Yoo-hoo.  And now it's gone.  I can't drink things out of a box or a bag or whatever.  Juice boxes and Capri Suns are gone in less than a minute.  I am not paying any attention to this movie.  It's been a very long time since I've seen it and it's Halloween weekend so I was like, "Hey, why not watch a cheesy horror film?!  Let's watch Psycho!"  Yeah, look how that turned out.  I'm probably going to watch Paranormal Activity 2 tomorrow, though.  My mom wants to see it.  How awesome is that?  I don't want to see it because I almost fell asleep during the first one, but I want to be there if she sees it because she's probably going to cry.  Ope!  Here comes the shower scene!  Love the music! :D  Okay, I think I can go home now.  That was the only thing I needed to see.  Ugh...Cara is spewing out Psycho trivia every minute right now.  Not gonna lie, it's kind of annoying.  (Sorry, Cara.) I just want to curl up in my bed and fall asleep right now.  I've probably said that about four times now.  The movie isn't even halfway done!  Goodness gravy!  I think I'm done writing.  I can't concentrate on one thought for more than 10 seconds.  I am planning on making a new comic-type post tomorrow, though, so be excited.

1 comment: