Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rawr!

Ah!  I shouldn't be writing at this time of the night, but I've really been trying to get the next post's drawings all colored in so I could post it...later today.  It is in draft form.  I only have four more drawings to color in and then it will be ready for your hungry eyes!  I really want to give you all a preview of what it's going to be, but I feel like I'd ruin it.  It's a doozy, I promise you that!  I'm really excited about it.  You all just have no idea.  Oh!  And an after thought.  Could you all maybe tell your friends with any sense of humor whatsoever to possibly look at my blog and to press that button there that says "FOLLOW!!!"?  I would greatly appreciate that.  See, I want to be famous from this thing so I can make T-shirts! :D  Yay!  Alrighty...I think that is all.  I bid all of thee a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment