Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Need to Move

As you have all probably read from the title of this post, I need to move.  I need to move to Delaware right now.  Why, you ask?  This is why...



I want to move to Delaware JUST so I can vote for Christine O'Donnell.  I know you all may not like her or anything, but I think she's awesome because of the Antoine Dodson reference.  And also because of this fantastic song Schmoyoho created...



Schmoyoho is the greatest thing on this entire planet.  I love the Gregory Brothers.  They are musical geniuses; I don't care what you say.  I had the Christine O'Donnell song stuck in my head today while making dinner and apparently I was dancing while singing it.  So my sister asked what the song was and why I was dancing.  I was like, "I was dancing?" And she said, "Yeah, like this," and proceeded to dance this dweeby dance in which she shook her butt and I don't even know, but it was the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time.  I keep getting distracted.  Why am I so ADD?  Maybe I have ADD...I don't have ADD.  I have everything else psychologically wrong with me (keep in mind that that is not professionally proven).  I need to go to bed.  I am so tired and I have to get up early in the morning.  Only two more days of work! I hope...I will shoot something if I have to work another week.  I know that you already know this from my last couple blog posts, but I don't care.  I will keep saying it until I never have to work again.  Anyways...I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I showed you the autotune the news. yeah I was I that got you addicted to schmoyoho.

    ReplyDelete