Monday, October 4, 2010

Lame Update Round 2!

You should all be proud of me that I got two introductions up yesterday.  Last night when I finished them I was like, "Hell yeah!  I got all the introductions done!" and I started working on my next comic-type post.  I was up 'til almost two writing it and drawing a few of the pictures and went to bed satisfied with myself.  This morning I woke up with the intent on making the rest of the drawings and coloring them in today when I realized that I still have one more introduction to go.  But no worries!  My deadline isn't up yet!  I still have a week to get it done and I only have 2 drawings to color in.  I should--unless some cosmic force (which is very much likely to happen) destroys my life and I can't finish it--have the last introduction up by the end of today.  Who knows, I might have the first REAL post up today as well.  I really hope so because I think it's hilarious.  I don't care if any of you find it hilarious because making myself laugh is all that really matters.  Okay, well my sister is finally out of the shower.  I went down about an hour ago to take one and she was in there so I had to wait and decided to write this in the meantime.  And with that I am off...

No comments:

Post a Comment