Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So Bored

I am DYING over here!  Oh my gosh!  I hate working.  I don't want to work ever.  The only jobs I've ever had are little 1 week things.  I could do that.  But the whole 40+ hour week every week...nuh-uh.  I can't do that.  Work is boring.  Not that I'm trying to make work and fun the same thing.  I know there's a time for work and a time for play...but seriously, when I get home I don't want to do anything but eat.  I ate so much today that I look pregnant right now.  I am not, in case you were wondering.  Anyways, when I'm done eating I have nothing to do.  It would be a bit inconvenient to hang out with people because I'd just have to leave so I could go to bed so I could get up for work in the morning.  So I'm sitting here writing this post and thinking about things to do before I have to go to bed.  I'm actually trying to watch an episode of Destination Truth, but my internet is so slow that it's not really loading.  I need to do laundry some time too.  I don't have very many clean pairs of jeans left.  I think I have one.  And if I don't then I'll just wear nothing to work tomorrow.  Who needs pants anyways?  Not me.  Gosh, I hate pants.  Pants are almost the bane of my existence.  If I never had to wear pants again I would be content.  I need to live in Hawaii or Texas or the Outback for the rest of my life where its warm and I don't have to wear pants.  Does it get cold in the Outback?  I don't even know.  Around this time last year Brett and I decided that we were going to run away to Australia together and get a house and make Alex O'Loughlin our butler.  Oh my gosh, I love Alex O'Loughlin.  Look at his beautiful face...
I could stare at that picture for hours and be content.  I feel like putting up all the pictures I could stare at for hours and be content.  So whenever I'm feeling a bit down, I could look at this post and forget about everything in the world.


Let's start with Arsenie Todiras...
Oh man.  I am trying to breathe right now...


This SHOULD be Captain America...


I look like that monkey...


Okay, this just looks awesome! :D


And this is the last one.  I love it.  It's me...if you couldn't tell.  Probably the greatest picture ever.


And that would be all unless you want to look at this picture here which I could also stare at for hours and be content...

2 comments: