Thursday, October 21, 2010

Writing Craze

I feel like the only thing I've been doing lately is writing.  Like...I have had a new post almost everyday this week it seems.  I don't even know what to write, but I feel like writing.  So today, I just had the urge to find all this Christmas music.  I feel like jammin' to some holiday tunes.  I know it's not even Halloween yet, but I need me some "Winter Wonderland" and "Hark the Angels" up in here.  Cameron said he has recently acquired some classical Christmas music that I could steal from him.  That excites me.  I hope it has some Elvis in it.  I love Elvis.  Elvis Presley is the greatest man ever.  He's still alive.  The aliens abducted him before his death and since they travel at the speed of light, he doesn't get old.  He will come back some day and become the king of rock n roll again.  Goodness gravy...I feel like I just described Elvis as Jesus.  I feel bad now.  I don't know what I want for lunch tomorrow.  I've had sandwiches and soup everyday this week.  I need to find something else to eat, but there's no food in my house.  You know what?  I actually hate the contraction "there's."  But I can't just say "there is" because sometimes it doesn't make grammatical sense.  You know what I mean?  No?  Okay, nevermind then.  Why is my computer saying "nevermind" is not a word.  My whole life I have spelled it as one word.  Oh my gosh.  EPIPHANY!!!  "Nevermind" is actually two words!  I have written it in papers and stuff and never got counted off for it!  I don't understand.  I am so terribly confused right now.  Why does the world confuse me so much?  Okay, completely random thought...I am sick of the advertisements on Facebook.  Yes, I know, "Get AdBlock!"  No.  I am not getting AdBlock.  But look at these advertisements and tell me they fit me perfectly.  That was sarcasm...
 

 

 


Ok seriously?  Dungeons and Dragons and Second Life?  I can maybe understand the Dragons of Atlantis, but the helping kids out thing.  No.  I hate children.  And the Great Glam thing.  I don't care how I look.  Seriously...right now I'm wearing a greay, paint-covered, jump rope hoodie with black sweat pants and brown moccasins.  I'm not going to wear a pink skanky dress with 5-inch heels.  And the Navy one?  The Navy?  Pa-lease.  I hate the Navy. It's my least favorite of all the military branches.  Have you seen their NWU's?  They're frickin' purple...and that's all I have to say about that.  The other stuff...eh whatever it doesn't apply to me and I don't care about it.  Anyways, I need to get to bed because I have to work tomorrow and possibly next week.  I will find out tomorrow.  Hopefully tomorrow is my last day... **fingers crossed**

No comments:

Post a Comment