Sunday, October 10, 2010

On Hold

**Sigh** I regret to inform you that my blog will be on hold for about a week.  I was going to try to have a new post up every Friday, but this week I will have no time to really work on it.  Or will I have a bunch of time?  Actually, I think I might be able to have one up this weekend.  I just have to write it.  And draw pictures for it.  I might even just make a rant instead of having an illustrated post.  Disappointing.  I know.  Oh well.  My rants are still pretty interesting.  Actually, I think I'm going to rant now...about how much my life sucks...


So for the past week or so, I had been planning on eating lunch with Tracey and hanging out with Brett because Purdue's fall break is this week and they're actually home.  But Friday afternoon I get a call from my mom asking if I could work for Vera Bradley for some thing starting Monday.  I had known that they had been wanting me to work there (to basically be an assistant for a week) for quite some time, so I automatically said yes.  After I hung up the phone I realized that I would be working when I was supposed to see my friends.  What the hell.  I can't say no to Vera Bradley because of a lunch date one day and shopping another day.  It just HAD to be this week that they needed me!  I miss my T-rex and my Princess! :(  It's just not fair.  The world is punishing me for something I didn't do.  Bah!  I need to find something to eat because I'm kind of hungry...I probably won't continue this rant later, but you can keep your hopes up anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment