Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Series?

So last week I was told by a dear friend that I should post one of the comics I started in high school.  I can't take all of the credit for it, though, because it was really more of a joint comic between Taylor Guy and I with a few guest artists.  I can't decide whether I want to post it up here or not.  The series doesn't end, but it's also VERY hard to continue due to lack of ideas.  And it's kind of complex.  It's a very dark and disturbing kind of humor.  Like the kind where you don't know if it's okay to laugh or not.  Anyways, it's "The Official Adventures of the Traveling Buttwad" comic series.  I should probably give you a background of all of this, but I feel like I can't put the background up until the first episode is up...


And this is the part of the post where I apologize for not having a comic post up on Saturday.  I was tired and relaxing and enjoying my day off.  Turns out I don't really have to work anymore (hooray), so technically I could be drawing right now instead of writing this lame apology, but I don't really feel like it.  I know what I want to make a post about, but I don't know exactly how to word it or draw it.  So I suppose I could do the Buttwad series.  Don't judge me for it.  It is spectacularly fantastic, but it's hard to follow.  I'll try to post it in a way that's easier to read than the actual notebook the episodes are in.  And with that I shall traverse upstairs to scan all of these episodes in for your reading enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment