Monday, November 22, 2010

Updizzate!

Oh em Weezy!  No, I did not say that because Lil Wayne just got out of prison and that he's going to be makin' some musics again...although I am pretty excited about that 0=) ...no, I said that because I have drawn and written out a new comic post for you all to enjoy! [cue happy shouts and claps]  I know none of you really care all that much, but it makes me feel better if I tell that to myself.  I would like to have it up by the end of the week.  I actually might have it up later today, but I'm giving myself a semi-large deadline just in case the space monkeys decide to shoot their lasers at me and I can't get it posted today.  I will also have the first episode of "Buttwad"  up sometime this week.  I think I'll only post one of those a month.  Too much buttwad can have a negative effect on one's health.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go color :)

No comments:

Post a Comment