Monday, November 22, 2010

Guys Are Disgusting

The title says it all.  Seriously, it's true.  All growing up I though it was the opposite and that guys were very neat and tidy because my dad always yelled at the soap commercials claiming that guys aren't dirty when a woman would say something about her messy husband.
Any my dad was basically God an knew everything when I was a kid...anyways, that's whole other story for another time.

The reason I'm making this post is because I don't want to get my boyfriend to get kicked out of his dorm room.  See, I was going to make a note complaining to his roommates about how disgusting they are and put it on the fridge, but Cam convinced me not to because they would complain and he'd get reported.  We don't want that, so here I am typing and drawing this lame blog post.  It's probably the laziest blog post ever.  Just a warning.

Before we begin with the complaining, let's start out with a basic introduction.

This is Mayonnaise Man.  He is probably the best of all Cameron's roommates.  He sleeps in 'til 1 everyday and he's fairly social.  We call him Mayonnaise Man because he let me use some of his mayo when I made a sandwich at the beginning of the school-year.
This is French Toast.  No one knows where he is ever, but he's not the brightest of people.  He put liquid soap in the dishwasher and gave away furniture that belonged to the dorm.  He was about 3 jugs of milk in the fridge but he opened one of Cam's because he "needed it for food."  He took up 4 of the 8 cabinets in the kitchen, borrowed on of Cam's containers for watermelon and never touched it (it fermented in the fridge, so we threw it out).  The only time we see him is when he comes in, grabs bread, and leaves.  He probably uses that bread for French Toast because it's about the only think he knows how to make.
This is Bigfoot.  We don't like him.  He's like a gigantic 40-year-old that used to live with his parents, but now he lives here.  This is probably the longest he has ever been above ground.  He replaced Pipsqueak (I miss Pipsqueak :(  ) who transfered after the 1st week of school.  I most likely scared him away.  Anyways, Bigfoot moved in around a month ago and took over the whole living area with a huge flat screen and every game console you could ever dream of.  Does he use it?  No.  Can anyone else use it?  No.  I appreciate your kindness, sir!

Now that that's settled, let's get into the complaints.

Complaint #1: Take a frickin' shower
This is mainly projected at Bigfoot.  I can smell you halfway down the hall.  Just because we never see you doesn't mean we don't know you're there.  If you didn't reek of sweat and burnt plastic, may you could blend into the environment more like you want.

Complaint #2: Take your notes
The college leaves notes and reminders for you sometimes.  Don't just leave them on the counter.  Ever wonder why you missed the housing deadline?  It's because you didn't take your stupid note. (I actually don't know if that happened, I'm just giving and example...)

Complaint #3: Do your nasty dishes
When you're done eating.  don't just put your dirty dishes in the sink and fill them with water.  Yeah, they mold and they smell.  And when you actually do the dishes, could you at least put them away?  It's rude to take up counter space that you all have to share.

Complaint #4:  Take out the trash
Cam is the only one who does this.  It's your turn.  He has stopped using the main trash can and will only use his own.  Don't fill it up until stuff overflows and then put another bag of stuff next to the trash can.  If you're willing enough to get another bag to put trash in, why can't you just take it out?

Complaint #5: Spills
When you spill something, clean it up.  Don't just leave it there on the counter.  This includes the stove and the microwave...and the floor.

Complaint #6: Learn how to use the microwave
I know you guys are too lazy to use anything other than the freezer and the microwave, but could you at least learn how to use it properly?  Certain kinds of plastic don't go in the microwave. It'll melt and send out toxic fumes and chemicals.  I hope you like the taste of cancer 'cause that's what you're eating.

Complaint #7: Say Hi
When someone in in the kitchen or living area, could you acknowledge their presence?  You just walk on by and slam the door shut.  Rude!  Nice to see you, too, jerk...

Okay, I think that's enough complaining for now.  I know none of them will ever see this, but that's okay.  At least I said something about it.  I also apologize for only having a few drawings.  I didn't know what to draw for all the complaints so I didn't :/

No comments:

Post a Comment