Saturday, February 26, 2011

Merciful Me

You should all be happy. I am forgiving you for being crappy-ass followers. I am going to post my next blog comic...thing as soon as I get the chance (which in all honesty will probably be never). I will keep my blog no matter what. It's a good way to let some steam out, ya know? Well, obvi, you won't because I'm the only one reading this right now. So anyways, all I want to do is color in my Spider-Man coloring book and eat animal crackers. Not those crappy ones that come in the plastic bear...THESE animal crackers. They are love in my mouth.


I wrote that yesterday and completely forgot to write more for it because I got distracted by...I actually don't remember what I got distracted by, but it was obviously more important than blogging. 
Well, I'm going to say that this is it for this crappy update and I'm going to go scan in my drawings. Toodles...

1 comment:

  1. Totally should have put a picture of animal crackers. And a side note, coloring books rule, especially when they're spiderman. the end.

    ReplyDelete