Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Heathen I Shall Be...

I really need to be watching my back right now.  I'm in hick country and I'm not watching the Superbowl.  I don't really care for the Steelers or the Packers.  I'm really only watching for the commercials.  Just sitting here...typing next to the ugliest dog in the world that hates me with a passion
I cut my head off but it's the only way she would be in the picture with me.  And don't worry, it's not my dog.  See, I have a real dog...a 75lb dog.  Not some (hello its me her boy friend) little...Shi-Tzu.  So anyways, besides not liking either team, I don't like the half-time show.  I strongly dislike the Black Eyed Peas.  They're obnoxious and annoying and repetitive.  All I really want to do right now is play on the Kinect that I just bought Cam.  If I could put the pictures from it up here, I totally would.  Okay, I'm eating now...I'll most likely be back.


Okay...I'm back now.  I'm eatin' Thin Mints and drinkin' Throwback Dr. Pepper.  I bet this day has caused more heart attacks than any other day out of the year.  I can feel my arteries clogging as I type this.  God bless [American] football.
Lawlz!  I love making crappy photoshop pictures.  Technically I don't make it with Photoshop because I'm poor and can't afford it...but still.  It's awesome cuz it sucks so much.


I'm kinda bored.  My knee hurts from being in the same position for about 2 hours.  And now the evil meanie dog is sitting next to me again.  But just as an update, I started making plans for a new blog post, one of the blog posts with lots of pictures and cheesy laugh loops.  Oh my gosh...I hate McDonald's with a freaking passion.  If I could murder it, I would.  I'm probably going to be done with this post soon because I keep getting distracted.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment