Sunday, February 13, 2011

Meh...Do I Have To?

Not that this post really matters, because no one reads this, but I really don't want to do my next comic post for a while. It's not that it's bad or anything I just don't feel like taking the time to color all of the pictures and deciding where exactly I should put them. Blogging is a lot of work! Since I haven't worked in two weeks I've gotten into the habit of being lazy again. That's not a good thing. I am now waking up at 11 o'clock and not taking showers like a dirty bum. That's a lie, I do take showers...just not as often as I would have or as early in the day. Typically I shower every morning, but now I wake up and I'm like, "Meh, I took a shower yesterday..." but I really end up showering at about 4 in the afternoon. Not that any of you needed to know that or anything, but it doesn't matter because no one reads my blog. (At least that's what I'm going to assume since I don't get any feedback from anyone.) Anyways, I'll probably end up working on my blog tomorrow or possibly Thursday when I'm all alone in my house of lonesome. (Please, all you non-existent...I hope...stalkers, don't come by my house when I'm by myself...or ever.) I really need to pick some things up in town, but I don't want to spend the money on gas or spend the time looking for the stuff. It's for my blog actually, but why spend the money on keeping my blog up if I don't have any followers willing to follow? I need some pockets for my drawing binder and new markers. The ones I have are either dead or not quite right. I have the clicky markers now, but I think I'm going to get the ones with just the good-old-fashioned cap. That'll work my arm muscles a bit since they're flabby and useless. My arms and legs are like spaghetti; it's disgusting. I make myself cry now because my muscles are like sea cucumber poop. I just got distracted by pictures of sea cucumber poop. I think that's my cue to go to bed. I bid thee all a good night! (Not that anyone can see it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment