Wednesday, February 9, 2011

date of the Up!

No, I am not talking about that stupid Disney movie.  I'm talking about an update!  So pretty much all day today I've been working on my next blog post.  You will be able to tell that I'm lazy and stopped caring about it because as the drawings go on...they get worse.  I've drawn all of the pictures, but the last few I haven't traced in Sharpie yet.  I'm tired of having to draw the thing a second time and then erase what I had previously drawn so the lines don't get all mixed up and look like a pile of dead, rotting camel carcasses.  And just as an FYI, I can't draw animals, so please don't judge and criticize my critter comic abilities. 


And on a second note, I haven't gotten any feedback on anything whatsoever.  That is not acceptable.  You, as my followers, are supposed to say something to my posts.  How am I going to get famous without them?!  Unless you all just don't care about me.  Well, fine.  I see how it is.  You all suck.  You know what else sucks?  Being itchy and having the worst case of eczema in the world.  And having shittay internet.  And having nothing to eat. I'm gonna go now because I've decided to be in a bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment