Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lame Update

Ugh!  So the Introductions are taking FOREVER!!!  I totally planned on having them all done by October, but that's just not going to happen.  I've been working on part 4 for the last couple of days and yeah, I don't have the patience for it.  I know that I really should be working on part 3.  I have all of the drawings colored in, I just don't know what exactly to say about everyone.  It only has 3 people in it too.  It would have 4 but I don't really feel like saying anything about that 4th person.  I guess I could draw a few other people, but I'm too lazy to do that.  I should make a deadline.  All introductions will be done by the 2nd week of October.  I'm also trying to think of other comic possibilities.  I know I need to make one about Cara and I was thinking about making a comparison one about certain superheroes.  Perhaps I'll make the comparisons in a series.  Like "Comparisons: Redneck vs. Hick."  That was just an example, but now I want to do it.   Anyways, I need to get ready to tell my dad that I'm going to Whopper Wednesday when I'm actually going over to Cameron's.  I'm such a good child aren't I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment