Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Introduction Part II

Hooray!  I am in a much better mood today!  I woke up at 3 this morning for no reason so everything is back to normal :).  Well, since I'm giving up on introducing all of my non-followers out there to myself, I've decided to move on and introduce you to the next person on my list.

This is Princess.  He's my best friend and my favorite husband.  We're married.  Not for real, but figuratively.  He's basically the funnest, most awesome person in the whole universe.  I think I would die without him.  And just so all of you know he is NOT gay.  Yes, I call him Princess and yes, he is a cheerleader for Purdue. And he may enjoy shopping just a bit too much...but that's beside the point.  Anyways, I love Brett.  I didn't used to, though.  See we used to jump rope together.  For about 7 or 8 years actually.  We were on a team called the Hopping Hoosiers (which are no more I'm sad to say :(  ).  And when he first joined, I HATED him.  He had only been on the team for a few weeks and I had been on the team for a few years and he could already do stuff that I had never even seen before.  I was extremely jello and extremely mean to him because of it.  But one day our coach decided that we should be partners because we're in the same age group.  I was so mad at first, but then I realized, "Dude, this kid is actually pretty awesomely hilarious!" :D  So yeah, he started asking me for rides to all of our shows and all of our competitions and we had many happy adventures ever since.  Anyways, in the summers when he's actually home, we celebrate Whopper Wednesday.  It's basically a holiday, hands down.  And when he's not there, I go by myself and make memorials out of my food.  Like this:
People stare at me, but I don't care.  It's tradition.  I live for tradition because I hate change.  Change is scary and unnecessary!  Anyways, I need to take a shower and get ready to go to my dad's graduation, soooo...yeah.  Later, y'allzes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment