Thursday, September 16, 2010

Aloha All!

I'm done.  Done with making random notes on Facebook and having no one read them that is.  So I'm going to write here from now on and have no one read what I say.  It seems more appropriate that way.  And just a little tid-bit of information: this blog isn't going to be about anything specific.  It's just going to be random scribbles.  And by that I mean that some days I'll have writing that's complete psychoticness, drawings of complete psychoticness, or rants.  I'm sure there will be more rants than anything else, though.  I like to complain.  Complaining makes me feel like I'm doing something in the world.  By addressing my complaints to the world, some one else can do something about it.  If I did something about it I would have nothing to complain about anymore and my whole world as I know it would come crashing down before my very own feet.  And I don't want that.  Anyways, I'm hungry so I'm going to traverse to the kitchen to eat none other than the off-brand Cap'n Crunch I just bought from the most evil establishment on this entire planet.  I shall rant about my experience sometime within the next couple...months.  Alrighty, that is all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment