Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Whatever

You know what?  I don't even care.  I'm going to write whatever I want right now.  I'm in a horrible mood and I feel like writing.  I would normally say these things out loud...aloud? but no one is listening.  I suppose I should start from the beginning, where my bad mood first started.  Well, let's see...last night I didn't get home until 1 o'clock (so I guess technically that would have been this morning).  Now, that's usually not a problem.  I stay up late all the time doing basically nothing because I have no life.  But I get home and 1 and I basically pass out in my bed.  That right there is unusual.  It takes me forever to fall asleep because my mind can't stop thinking about nothing for about two hours.  So anyways, I'm sleeping and I have weird crazy-ass dreams.  I usually have weird crazy-ass dreams, so that's not part of my bad mood.  Anyways, I wake up and I don't look at the time because who cares? And then I hear my phone go off.  I check it and see that I have 3 text messages from none other than my boyfriend (which really isn't surprising because he's like my alarm clock).  Well since I'm looking at my phone and what-not I check the time and holy shit it's 11 AM.  Who the hell wakes up at 11 Am?  Apparently I do.  So I respond to his texts in which he thought I had died.  Then I get up and go pee and let my dog out and get the mail.  Nothing for me of course because no one even wants to send me junk mail.  I call my dog to come back in the house, but what does she do?  Her own thing.  I swear on my life I will end up killing her some day.  She doesn't listen.  Even her puppy preschool teacher was like, "Yeah, I've never seen a dog so stubborn before..."  Great.  That's just wonderful.  So FINALLY she comes back in the house and I get on my computer and laze about for awhile when my dog starts randomly barking at nothing.  The fur on her ass is sticking straight up and she wakes up my sister.  That wouldn't be so bad if my sister wasn't constantly in a bad mood.  Ever since she started working at that horse barn she's turned into 24-hour annoyed chick.  She constantly yells at things and complains.  Okay, I will admit that that sounds like me, but I have fun also...she doesn't.  So she gets up and takes a shower whilst I'm sitting and eating my off-brand Cap'n Crunch (probably the highlight of my day).  And I go out to survey the siding that my mom had asked me to paint.  I am sick of painting.  She's asked me to paint the trim around the windows.  Then when I was done with that she asked me to paint the porch.  Painting the porch requires lots of scraping and wasp killing and spider web cleaning.  It took FOREVER!!!  But I got it done on Saturday, thank God.  When I told her I was done she was like, "You're not done.  You have to paint the siding, too."  What the hell.  Dumb!  At least it's only a little part that I have to paint!  Anyways, it's aluminum siding and it needs this special stuff primed on it before it's painted. So yesterday I spray the primer stuff and get it all over my hands then check the can to see when I can actually paint.  Yeah, it says, "DRYS FULLY IN 24 HOURS!!!" all angry-like.  Not really, I'm just trying to be dramatic.  So I roll my eyes and let it dry and go out today to paint it.  It's windy.  Like...blow me over because I weigh 100 lbs windy.  But I'm just like, "I don't give a shit anymore...I'm going to paint and get it all over myself because I want to get this damn thing done."  So I paint.  And I almost die because it's windy and the ladder wasn't all that stable.  I clean out the roller and the paint tray and get water all over myself.  I hate getting wet.  Then I go inside and my sister tries talking to me.  Why not respond and such, right?  Well, she gets all bitchy and starts to hate on me because I enjoy watching Avatar: The Last Airbender.  She's like, "People who watch anime are crazy dumbass freaks who go around pretending that stuff is real!"  Okay, she really didn't say that, but she might as well have.  And I'm all like, "Avatar is NOT anime!  It is an American cartoon with Japanese-style cartoon influence!" because I kind of agree with her on the anime-watchers thing.  I had to keep my dignity, you know?!  And then she goes writing on my Facebook wall saying, "you know im not listening to anything you're saying right now."  Well you know you're a stupid jerk-face?!  At this point I'm starting to die of starvation so I go and look for the chips that I had bought a few days ago.  They're gone.  Why is it that whenever I buy food, I'm never the one to eat it because someone else gets to it before me?  Do I have to label my food now?!  What has this world become?!  Ugh!  I'm done writing.  This whole post probably makes no sense, but I don't care.  No one's going to read it anyways...

3 comments: