Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introduction Part I

Hello all of my non-readers out there!  I was originally going to have one gigantic blog post for this, but it's taking forever to draw all of the people.  So I'll split it up into parts.  Anyways, this part here is all about me.
This is me.  I drew that, and it's pretty damn accurate if I say so myself.  Some people **ahem** Tony, David, Paul, and Regie **cough cough** don't appreciate it as much as I do.  Anyways, I'm just going to write about myself and decided to give you all a picture so you know where all of this nonsense is coming from.  My name is Kristina or xina.  It's easier to type.  My friend Tracey came up with it (you'll meet her later.  Most likely in Part IV.) It's like taking the "Christ" out of "Christmas" and making it "xmas" but with my name.  People pronounce it as xena when it's really x-ina.  But I digress...why am I doing this?  You all don't care about any of this.  You all don't care that I hate pants and wear shorts all the time.  Actually, I'm in a pretty bad mood.  My allergies are going psychotic on me today and my hair is being a bitch and a half.  I've had to paint for the MILLIONTH time today.  Grrr-ness!  My dog is being obnoxious and my sister is being quite bitchy herself (don't tell her I said that).  Maybe I should postpone this little tid-bit about myself for some other time.  I don't even know.  You know what, you'll all get to know me by what I have to say about other people...so I'm done writing for now.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment