Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Pangs of Hunger Beseech Me

I am dying. I need to watch Watchmen! I need to watch it a million times in a row! It's been like...three months since I've seen it last. It's been too long! I need violence. And Patrick Wilson. I need "Sound of Silence" and "The Times They Are A-Changin'." I need Jeffrey Dean Morgan. And Jackie Earle Haley. I need the four-legged chicken! I wish I still had this movie! I want to cry. I want to kill something. Sometimes, I wish murder was legal. I'd go out and find some random bloke and blast him to smithereens! Not really. I'd rather not use weapons when I have hands. Strangling and tearing of limbs is more my style. Along with disembowelment. I feel like I've said this already before. I should really go to bed. I haven't really been sleeping lately which is kind of making me crazy. I keep misspelling things and changing subjects. Like today, I FINALLY got the eyelash out of my eye that's been in there for almost three days. It wasn't even mine! It was blonde! No wonder I couldn't see it in the mirror! WHY WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S EYELASH IN MY EYE?!?!?!?!?! Do I even know anyone with blonde eyelashes?! And if I did, why would my eyes be anywhere near their eyes?! I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment