Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sitting, Listening, and Thirsting

So here I am in my room sitting on my futon and listening to Noah and the Whale whilst thirsting for water. I'm too lazy to get up and go downstairs to get some. Yes, I know. I'm pretty pathetic, but I have decided to write today to let you all know what has happened in the last week or so...


Saturday, July 30. Quite an eventful day I must say. My sister and I (as well as the rest of the family) traversed two hours down to the little town of Delphi, IN to do none other than jump out of an airplane two miles above the earth and safely float down. It was the MOST AWESOME THING I'VE EVER DONE!!! They say that skydiving is addicting. I would have to agree. Everyone is like, "Whoa! I want to go skydiving!" Well, I will most definitely go with you! My shadow has been IN a rainbow. Can you say that? No. No, you can't. A rainbow! Oh, and just a btww...clouds...yeah, they're warm.


Monday, August 1. Also another eventful day. My big brother and I traversed two hours down to wes lala to move some of my stuff into my house. I have a house! :D It's a very old house...and my room is smaller, but I have a house! It looks bigger because I don't have all of my stuff in it, it has 8ft ceilings and a window that isn't blocked by a giant pine tree. Seriously...the room here has no floor because it's covered by so much stuff. And that is NOT because my room is dirty.


I guess that would be about it. I took a shower today and realized that all of my clothes have been packed away. How dumb is that? I had to open up the storage bin and grab some clothes for the next coming days. Anyway, I suppose that would be about all I have to say. (P.S. I may or may not be drawing a new comic post...the end! :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment