Friday, August 19, 2011

Midnight Movie Times

I changed my mind on making a whole new post. I was going to make it of Tracey and my adventure back home from South Carolina, but I can't draw cars too well, so I decided to give you one section from it here about The Avengers preview at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger. Keep in mind that it was two in the morning and I had been waiting for this teaser for a VERY long time...
That is me on the left...and I just now noticed that I forgot to color in one of the hearts (oh well) and Tracey is on the right. I didn't feel like drawing movie theater seats behind us because it's just too much work...Oh and P.S. I didn't actually say, "Tracey, I think I need to change my pants." It was a bit more vulgar and disturbing, but I cleaned it up for you all here. The end.

*UPDATE*

I forgot that I was going to put my other drawing that no one knows of on here. You know, the one my dad wants to put on furniture? Well, I scanned it and my scanner is to small so it cuts everything off, but it's okay for now, I suppose. I threw it on an image editor to make the lines darker, but it really doesn't do it justice (not that it deserves any in the first place...). The end again.

Oh, and it was my first time ever drawing a face and an eagle and feathers so, no judging. I know I keep saying that, but I really, really, REALLY mean it. My life and sanity depend on it right now because I DON'T show people my drawings. So, once again...no. jud. ging.uh. (the "uh" must be pronounced. It 's the only way something can be properly emphasized. But be sure to slur the last bit of the "guh" sound from the "ing" into the "uh" sound...I'm going to stop before I keep confusing all of you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment