Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's a Quarter After One...

I know where the title to this post is going to take you. I'm not drunk. And I don't need you now. I just feel like writing. Cam and I are supposed to have a Skype date sometime, but I feel like that isn't going to happen today. I'm hungry. I didn't really eat anything for dinner. I had 2 corn dogs for lunch...not that any of that matters to any of you. I just don't know what to do. Oh wait! Yes, I do! I wanted to talk about how annoying I am! So for the past hour or so, I've been reading some of my posts...I am really annoying and obnoxious and whiney. I apologize for this. I had no idea that I sounded like that. I am too dramatic for my own good. I think I get that from my father. I've been trying to watch Heartbreak Ridge, but it just isn't working. It's long. And I have a short attention span...and I'm not going to lie...I don't really like Clint Eastwood that much. Is that bad? Does that make me evil? It's the second Clint Eastwood movie in a row. I don't know. I'm just rambling. I should go to bed. I need to order my books for school considering that it starts on Monday. I don't want to go to school. But I need to get good grades or I'm screwed for life. I need to post a drawing. I'll do that tomorrow.  I think I'm going to go. I don't really have too much to talk about. And I might as well go to bed, but I'll probably wait up for Cam...in case you all cared to know that last bit there...

No comments:

Post a Comment