Sunday, April 17, 2011

Someone Needs to Slap Me

For real. I need to start drawing for my next blog. And take pictures. And possibly have someone else draw a picture for me because I can't draw in specific styles. Maybe I'll try. I don't know. I don't even know anyone really who can do it for me. That's a lie. Jonny Jon probably could, but he hardly ever draws what you ask him to. Sorry, Jonny Jon...it's kind of true. Anyways I just discovered that my almost brand new external hard drive is shot which really pisses me off. My new USB hub like...died and killed everything that was plugged into it. So anyone who would like to buy me a new 1TB external hard drive that would be GREAT!!! I would love you forever and ever and I'd give you $5 and the biggest hug you've ever seen. That was supposed to be sung. And I didn't steal it. I was simply quoting from the FilmCow vid "The Cloak." Wow I hate annoying music. And I'm hungry. I want something salty and yet sweet at the same time. Either that or some puppy chow. And now I'm distracted by FilmCow vids...later 

No comments:

Post a Comment