Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Cannot Take the Excitement

You know how a few days ago I wrote about how I found a recipe for a sourdough starter? Yeah, well...I TOTALLY MADE SOME TODAY!!! :D I think I'm going to have to put it in a different jar once I feed it tomorrow. It's almost too much for the jar I have it in now. I am so excited. I've spent half the day finding sourdough recipes and copying them down in my trusty Magnetic Personality in Sittin' in a Tree courtesy of Vera Bradley. (I know it's a small image, but I didn't feel like taking a picture of my journal.) Here...
Is that better? Well, it should be. Anyways, I kind of want to blog about some of the recipes I make. I love baking...and cooking...I just love it. (Ate, that was for you.) But I really do love baking. Cooking...not so much. I can't cook worth crap. Pretty much the only things I know how to cook are frozen pizzas and fettuccine alfredo. I know you all are probably upset that I'm going to blog about baking bread and not about things that happen in my life. Well, guess what. I don't feel like drawing for a while. Partially because I don't feel like setting my printer up for scanning and partially because my internet is a bit too slow to color in my drawings...and partially because I have no idea what to draw. I wrote the post without adding in sections for pictures. Usually I write things like this and then do things like this...
[insert retarded picture here]
and then continue writing like this. So later it ends up looking like this: Usually I write things like this and then do things like this...
And it all meshes together beautifully...and that's how I came to be known as Honest Bender.




I just realized that I ended this post quite abruptly without a finishing thought. And now I'm going to go to bed...goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment