Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Times Like This...

I cannot wait until August 1, 2011. That is the day that I am getting my key for my house. I want my own place so badly. I hate having to come home and having to deal with people I don't really want to deal with. Don't get me wrong, I like being at my house. I just...I don't know. I don't even know what I'm talking about right now. I want my own place because I feel like I'll have more time for things. That's a lie. I won't have any time for anything. I'll have to get a job and then I'll have classes. My blog will most likely fall by the wayside which is very sad. I like this blog despite no one ever reading it. I want time! I feel like I'm always busy. I don't think I'm going into work next week, so I'm going to spend that time looking for a second job. The real world sucks enough where I have to pay bills and work full-time...I don't want to go into the second job world. It will probably be the death of me. Here I go...filling out an application. I highly doubt I'll get the job though. Well that was a bust. I'm going to go. I'm itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment