Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ugh...

So I haven't written anything in awhile. And I'm not in a good mood, so why not write something right now, right? I'm bored. I've been playing nothing but Black Ops for the last two days. I got the internet to work on my xbox for a couple hours, but now it won't work anymore. What's the point of playing anything if I can't connect to xbox live? There isn't any. I need to get a wifi adapter for it instead of hooking it up through my computer. I actually stopped writing this post after that last sentence and played Black Ops. I need a life. Yesterday, I hung out with Tracey and we went to GameStop to get Black Ops and the things coming out of my mouth were just too nerdy for her to handle. I was talking about CoD and Heroscape and Watchmen and other graphic novels. She's just happy that I still wear normal clothes and not baggy jeans and black t-shirts. Okay, I may just have to leave you now because I'm watching my favorite movie of all time which would happen to be Moulin Rouge. I wish this movie was my life...despite the whole whore house thing and dying of consumption. People always wonder why I love this movie because it's all about love and I basically hate love. This movie seriously is how my mind works. I wish I could break out into song and dance at any given moment in time without it being high school musical/glee-ish. And even though I've seen this movie a million times, I still miss things every time. If they were to do this musical anywhere near me, I would audition for it even though I can't act or sing worth shit. HAROLD ZIDLER!!! :D <3 I love him. He is my favorite. Ah! I love the costumes in this movie! and the choreography, and the music. This movie is just so ridiculous, it's excellent. I kind of want to find something to eat. Bahahaha! Inuendos! :D They make me laugh! Okay, the elephant scene...I kind of want Satine to just shut up. She's obnoxious. If I were a man I would NOT get on that. PS...an Elton John song has never sounded so grand :) <3 Ah!!! I love the Duke's voice!


I wrote that like...three days ago and forgot to finish it. I don't even feel like finishing it. Maybe I should just post this mid-sentence. Or maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should turn this into an update and tell you that I have the next post written and not illustrated. There are a lot of drawings to be put to this one. It's long. It's like a list of stories. Maybe I should put it into parts like I do for the Introductions, but I feel like if I do that, then I won't really finish it ever. I don't know. I'm done writing.

1 comment:

  1. :) The important thing is that you are continuing to further your artwork and self expression regardless of whether or not you post it on here. Just keep doing it no matter what :)
    B.

    ReplyDelete