Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good Mornding, World!

I lied. It's actually not a good morning. I have been up since 2:06. I woke up for no reason like I always do and haven't been able to get back to sleep. Just as I was about to fall back asleep again, I realized that there is a dog outside my window that has been barking. Well it's two and a half hours later and that dog is still barking. I want to take a rocket launcher to that effing dog. I had no idea that dogs could bark for so long without their lungs or throat exploding. Well, shit! I wish they would! If that dog barks again tomorrow night, I'm moving downstairs to the couch where the walls are thicker and there is more background noise...plus it's on the opposite side of the house. I thought about it about an hour ago, but decided that would be weird. I'd do it now, but I'm far from the point of falling back asleep for a second time. I'd just have to get up in three hours...make it two hours for work. So I'm just going to lay here in bed with my earbuds in and my music up four notches on my computer because two and three won't cover up the sound of that [insert four letter word] dog. Maybe I'll go downstairs and play some Black Ops instead of laying here.  Way to start a day right? Nah, I'll just stay here. And I think I'm done for now. I don't really feel like writing anymore.


UPDATE!!!
I totally just realized the title of this post is spelled wrong. And that dumb dog is still barking. I'm going to head out to work a little bit early so I can find it and hit it with my car.


UPDATE 2!!!
Do my ears deceive me?! Either my eardrums have ruptured in a bloody, seeping mess from prolonged exposure to loud-ass music...or the incessant dog has stopped barking! There is a God!  I can tell that I'm tired because I'm having to fix typos every three words. My fingers decided to spazz out and just type any letter they want to. And that sad part is that I don't even notice until I'm halfway done with the next sentence. It just took me 30 seconds to figure out how to spell "sentence." It was like "s-e-t-e-n...no no no...s-e-t...s-e-N-t...e...n-v...C-e." Okay, that last sentence took me forever to write. Can't wait to go to work tomorrow! Although it can't be much worse than that time I went to work on an all-nighter. I had refused to sleep that night because I kept having dreams about work. During the day I'd work stuffing purses and taking inventory on everything. At night I would sleep and dream about stuffing purses and taking inventory on them. And I'd wake up the next day and go to work and so on and so forth. This had been going on for a week or so and I decided that there was no point to sleeping because I didn't get rest in the first place. It worked. I went to work doing the mindless tasks as always and went home and crashed. I slept straight through the night without disturbing work dreams. I don't even remember dreaming at all. Oh gosh...I'm starting to drift off! This can't happen! I have to be awake in half an hour! Screw it. I don't care. I'll pretend the work day will go fast and maybe it will. Who am I kidding? That never works. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE DOG JUST STARTED BARKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x_x I had twenty minutes of peace. Either that or the bark is permanently burned into my brain. I think so...because I just took my earbuds out and the bark is not there. Maybe my neighbor shot the dog. That'd be the best thing ever. I don't like my neighbor, but if he shot that dog I would kiss his gross, hairy, hillbilly feet. My arms hurt. I'm done... 

1 comment: