Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Am Such a Sinner

Why is it that I always come up with blog ideas in church and end up writing half of it and not paying attention to the sermon? I'm going to hell. Anyways, I am in the midst of writing a new post. I'm not sure if I want to make it all comic-y or if I'm just going to rant. And by the way, I appreciate your feedback (what little it is). I would actually prefer feedback that is in the comment section of this blog and not on facebook or in person. I also appreciate you saying it's "hilarious" or that I have "nice artworks." I honestly don't think so, but whatever...that's not for me to decide. I actually thought this last post was one of my worst. Gah! I keep sneezing! I want to take a shower. I'm cold. And now I can't breathe. My throat hurts. And I'm thirsty. Cameron is claiming that I'm getting sick, but I don't believe him. What was I going to say? I don't remember. I'm going to go now because I can and because I don't really know what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment