Wednesday, October 5, 2011

In the Next Four Days

I'm supposed to be finishing up my childhood diary in four days. I told myself I would write in it once a month to finish it up and complete ten years of my life. That never happened. I kind of wish I would have though. There are some very interesting things in there, but not much has happened since I've stopped writing in it. And honestly, this blog has become more of my diary now. I really don't write anything different in here than I would in there. But I'm really only writing this post so you know I'm still alive. I know no one reads this, but it's almost been a month. I would like you to know that I have an idea for a mini-series (I'm still not sure if I want to go through with it or not) and I have an idea for my next comic. I really liked my last one where I had panels. I think I'm going to stick with it. I'm trying to come up with a comic idea that I can continue (kind of like the buttwad series I never posted), but I'm really out of ideas. I actually do want to put buttwad up here, but I might have to redraw them all so they're easy to understand and not on lined notebook paper. I don't know when I'll have time to do all of this until I'm out of college, but I really do want to post it up here. There are so many ideas that I have for this blog, but I can never go through with them because I don't have a large enough viewing community! :( It makes me so sad. If only I could be famous and have a million followers. I'd have the 2 series I've been wanting to start. I'd have a shop and be rich because of it. In a way I feel like I should make a separate blog and ONLY post comics up there...or I could just reorganize this one. I could label them. I don't know. Hopefully tomorrow I can start drawing my next comic. I don't know when I'll have time to make more. I think I'm going to go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment