Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Can't Do This

I am dying. I can't do this. I can't move. I only have a month and a day left here in my house. One week of that is going to be spent in South Carolina with Tracey and another day of that month is going to be spent jumping out of a plane with my sister. I've tried to start packing today, but I can't. I'm still missing stuff and I feel like I won't ever get it. I asked my dad to build me a tv stand. I don't think that's going to happen. My sister said she would give me her shelves. How? She's leaving almost a month after I do, so her stuff is still going to be on those shelves when I leave. I have too much stuff for the boxes I have to pack them in. And I know I'm forgetting stuff. I hate not knowing what will happen also. I hate not knowing for sure if we have a fourth person in our house. I hate not knowing if I'll get a job. I have to get a job. If I don't, I won't be able to pay for the house. And even if I do get the job, it won't pay enough a month to pay for all my bills. Going for making enough to pay the bills in one week of work to making less than that in one month of work is going to be hard. I don't think I should have gone back to school. I just...I don't know! I don't know anything! I don't even know what my freaking house looks like! I am the stupidest person in the entire universe. I don't even know if I can move all my stuff down in two trips. I'm going to look dead again. School is going to be the death of me. I won't have time for anything. What am I going to do? Okay, I'm going to leave now because Mark's little friend is creeping me the eff out!

1 comment:

  1. Do doo doo dooooo! Big brother to the rescue! Y'know, depending on when, I could possibly run a load of stuff down for you. As for the job, don't freak out too much. Do you really make that much at VB that you will take that much of a hit somewhere else? Or is it the number of hours you are going to be (not) working? I know college life is rough, but how many bills are you going to have other than rent, utilities and food? The rest goes on the student loans, right?

    And finally, JUMPING OUT OF A PLANE? WTH? How was big brother NOT told about this little event???? /jealous

    ReplyDelete