Friday, July 29, 2011

The First Stages of Moving Have Begun!

It's true. I have begun to pack my things up. I have so much junk! I don't know what to do with all of it! I want to throw it all out, but I don't know if I can. Are people allowed to throw out remote control trucks? What do I do with all of my high school art projects? Can I really give a shirt to Goodwill that has my name on the back of it? I know these are frivolous questions and you're probably thinking, "Really, Kristina? Really? Just get rid of it all. Who cares?" And I know it seems that easy, but I have this gene...that requires me to over-think things and also to keep things forever. Both of my parents are kind of, well, packrats. Not as bad as those nasty people they have TV specials about, but none of us really know how to throw things out. Anyway, I have four storage bins packed and ready to go, I'm working on a fifth, and I have one of those plastic storage drawer things filled with office-type supplies. I can't decide whether I want to take my bed down on the first or my futon. It would be easier to take the futon since there's going to be multiple people going in and out of the house on the first, but on the other hand, it would be easier to get my bed out now so I have room in my room to get other things out...like my desk. I should stop worrying about this. It's giving me diarrhea. Oh. My. Gosh. That is the first time I've spelled diarrhea right on the first try! :D I don't know why this makes me so happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment