Friday, September 9, 2011

Ugly Peanuts and Dirty Hands

So for my drawing class this week, we've been drawing peanuts. I hate peanuts. I can't draw peanuts. The only way my peanuts look normal is if you are halfway across the room and squinting. My hands get covered in charcoal and it sucks. Grandpa is watching a movie about the KKK. They're killing the guy right now in a gas chamber (and by "the guy" I mean the guy who was in the KKK and was on death row). It's over now. Anyway, I'm just writing a post so you all know I'm still alive. The post before the last one was pretty emo...complete with poetic suicide. I must say that I'm throughly embarrassed by it, but I'm not going to take it off. I hide and cower from people all the time, so why hide things with my blog? I actually think I'm going to go. Hope you all enjoyed the last blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment