Saturday, December 18, 2010

Update!

Did you all miss me?  I haven't really been on here in a while.  I've been busy working and such.  I hate work.  And I've come to the conclusion that I hate wrapping presents.  I'm sitting here writing this whilst I make Cameron wrap the presents for my family.   He looks like he's concentrating so hard...
Preciousness...anyways we just attempted to put a ribbon on that huge box that is my sister's present from "Santa."  Which ironically my dad bought. the wrapping paper which we have is not large enough to cover the box so cameron is using magic to finnish it up.
  
........Hi, this is her boyfriend and am commandeering her laptop until she cleans up the wrapping paper. Which has turned into her wrestling with her dog on top of me.and to clear my name of any misconception I am not a jerk and she is abusive to me. I will now reinstate Kristina as commander of her laptop........


Oh...my...anyways I don't remember what I was going to say.  And thank God for spell check because everything up there would have been spelled so horribly wrong that you'd think an ape wrote it.  Bahahaha!  My nose is cold; I think I'm dying.


Enough of that.  Sometime soon I will have an epic picture of epicness that I drew yesterday at Regie's house when I was bored and unwanted from the rest of the group.  Possibly two pictures, but the second one is less epic.  And I know I said like a month ago that I would have a Buttwad episode up and I never put one up.  That's because I don't want to right now.  I'll start it at the beginning of the next year or something.  I don't know.  I'm done writing, so the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment