Monday, May 14, 2012

Breaking the Hiatus

I am nearly positive that nobody reads my blog anymore. That is mostly my fault since I haven't posted anything in quite some time. Anyway, I am here to talk about the greatest game on the internet...ever. Felicia Day had mentioned something about it in one of her Flogs (which I don't watch, but one of my friends does) and now I am hooked on it. It's like Telestrations but online with millions of people. My drawings aren't the best considering I have to draw everything with my stupid little trackpad. But anyway it's really a lot of fun and if you're not playing it I highly recommend that you do! If you want to check out my profile and my drawings, you can look at it here. I suppose that's all I wanted to say so I bid thee a farewell...

1 comment: